The answer is simple. No matter what you are striving for, there are 5 supplements that will help with your overall health & wellness.
1. Multi-Vitamin: This should be a no brainer. We all know that the fruits and vegetables we eat today, are not as rich in vitamins and minerals as they used to be, and that most people do not eat the recommended 5-10 servings of vegetables per day. So, covering any micronutrient deficiencies you might have, is the first step into getting your body to work efficiently.
2. Omega-3 Fish oil: Promotes cardiovascular health, mental clarity and great for decreasing the body’s inflammatory response to exercise and stressors.
3. Protein: Incorporating a high quality protein powder to you daily routine to promote post rock out recovery, maintain lean muscle mass and supports immune function
4. Branch Chain Amino Acids: Help promote muscle recovery, support metabolism, and can increase and maintain lean muscle mass and strength, especially as you age
5. Digestive Enzymes: The nutrients in the foods you eat are essential for recovery, health, and performance. To break down and absorb the nutrients from food, your body secretes enzymes. Aging, stress, and high-intensity exercise can impact your body’s natural digestive response, denying your body the nutrients it needs. So by taking these Enzymes your body can absorb nutrients more effectively.